Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hearts for Autumn and Winter, crossstitch from Christiane Dahlbeck books

I always liked crossstitching, I thing I was 8 years old when my grandma have bought a book with charts for me. I still have it! And then later when I finished school and was in the University, my aunt presented to me a nice chart from Dimensions. Since this time it's my lovely hobby (after Tilda of course) ;). Here are my hearts, all plots are from wonderful books of Christiane Dahlbeck:










12 comments:

  1. КАКИЕ КРАСИВЫЕ!!!!
    АККУРАТНЫЕ !!!!
    Какая прелесть !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо большое!!! Это были одни из первых сердечек ;)

      Delete
  2. São os coraçoes tilda mais lindo que eu ja vi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you tell me where i can purchase Christanne Dahlbeck patterns?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The French Needle and Casa Cenina both stock Christiane Dahlbeck books - which is where the patterns come from

    ReplyDelete
  5. TUDO LINDO DE MAIS TUDO MESMO,OS BORDADOS AS ESTAMPAS E SUAS COMPOSIÇÕES .UM ABRAÇO.

    ReplyDelete